Staël, peindre l’inaccessible
The life and work of the painter Nicolas de Staël have inspired and intrigued composer Edith Canat de Chizy for more than a decade, raising questions relating to artistic destiny and the perils of creativity. The release in 2015 of Nicolas de Staël’s collected letters coincided with a new commission from the Paris Mozart Orchestra. The result is a compelling evocation of de Staël’s tragic life story with readings from his correspondence and projections of his paintings.
- 06/03/2017Philharmonie de Paris
- 08/05/2019Hong Kong City Hall
- 14/10/2016Théâtre des Quinconces, Le Mans
- 02/04/2017Salle Rossini, Paris 9e
- 07/04/2019Salle Rossini, Paris 9e